sensi logo (1).png

Beard Oil with 12 natural plant oils for conditioning and growth.


Shea Butter and Coconut Oil

Luxurious Soap Cream

Enriched with Canola Oil to cleanse and moisturize your skin.


Almond and Avocado Oil

Hair: Moisture and strengthen

Body: Helps keep skin soft and supple

Organic Body Soap Bar 
Made with Organically grown oils

Join now for exclusive member offers and discounts

Get Sensi Cosmetic App on your mobile phone *

Google and Apple 2.png

Below is a small selection of our ingredients

Click images to learn more


Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to , ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair


Argan Oil is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and nutrients. Great for conditioning hair and moisturizing skin


Mowrah Butter helps prevents drying of the skin and may hinder the development of wrinkles. Reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores skin flexibility.


Hemp Seed Oil is rich in Omega 3 and 6.which help improve hair strength.

Natural source of Vitamin D

Helps moisturize and strengthen skin



Sweet Almond Oil is  rich in vitamin E and fatty acids help keep skin smooth and soft. Helps retain moisture in hair


Cupuacu Butter is great for sealing moisture and benefits dry or damaged hair and skin

Bayberry Wax 6.jpg

Bayberry wax is an aromatic green vegetable wax. It is removed from the surface of the fruit of the bayberry 

Welcome to Sensi Cosmetics 

We source ethically grown ingredients from around the world including Africa, Caribbean, Amazon and Asia.

Our formulators utilize the finest plant oils and butters that nature has to offer, to develop products that nourish, protect and care for your hair and skin.

The natural ingredients we use contain many nutrients, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals , They have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities which help sooth and repair.

Our products are designed to help you achieve and maintain, smooth radiant skin and strong healthy hair.

Sensi Cosmetics Butters and oil blends are made with 100% natural active ingredients and do not contain water, petroleum, artificial fragrance or colouring

The Sensi Cosmetics Soap and Shampoo range is vegetable glycerin  based, mild and gentle cleansing for all hair and skin types. They can help maintain and boost your body's natural oils and Ph balance.. 

* All of our scented  products, are made with pure essential oils.

Many other cosmetic  brand creams and oil blends,  only contain around 45% active ingredients. The remaining 55%, is water, preservative, thickener, fragrance etc.

Explore our website and see the wide variety of Sensi Cosmetics products we have to care for your hair and skin such as:

Body Butters: We Combine Butters such as Shea, Mango, Illipe, with natural plant oils to produce light whipped Butters  suitable for the whole body.

Massage Oils: Try our muscle soothing Sports blend containing  warming Ginger and other essential oils.

Beard Oil: Grow a healthy beard and protect your skin with our specially selected ingredients such as Jojoba, Argan and Hemp oils.

Hemp and Moringa Shampoo: Enriched with Cottonseed and Meadowfoam oils to cleanse with no harsh chemicals.  Use with our Babassu Conditioner, formulated with Argan and Boabab Oil to helps retain and replenish your hairs natural oils and prevent tangling.

Hair and Body Oils: Our Jojoba and Argan oil blenddesigned to provide hair with rich conditioning and assist growth.

It is also wonderful as a whole body oil as it  is packed with vitamins and nutrients that help to maintain a glowing and smooth complexion.

Please note that unless otherwise stated our oils and creams can be used on whole body and are suitable for all ages. Always seek advice and take care with children and infants. As with all products avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.

Check out our Ingredients pages to learn more about the wonderful range of natural Oils and Butters that we use in our products.

Please browse products below  or shop using menu at top of page

Join now

Members benefit from exclusive discounts, free samples and much more